AMOS. This is a new brand that I don’t know anything about. I discovered this product by browsing the best seller section of an online shopping app. I’ve read a lot of good feedback about it so I purchased one for me. I was captivated by its scent and most especially by how it smooths my frizzy curly hair. Continue reading below to know more about AMOS Curling Essence.
Who is it for:
- If you have wavy or perm hair
- If you want to style your straight hair into waves or curls
- If your hair is frizzy and coarse
- If you want a cream that gives smooth curls
What it claims:
- Multi essence that nourishes with nutrients necessary for good health of your hair
- It provides soft styling of hair curls
- It is non-sticky and gives a smooth curly finish
How to use:
- Dry your hair with a towel or blow dry. I recommend drying it for a minute or two so your hair is still damp when you put the cream.
- Apply ample amount of essence on your palms
- Apply to your hair
- Style your hair
- The look – Its packaged in a white tube with a purple cap. Its smell is like floral scent.
- The effect – Its good in holding curly/wavy hairstyle. I make sure that my hair is damp as I put the cream and style my wavy hair. My curls does not look dry nor frizzy. It really gives you natural looking soft curls.
- Will I recommend it? – YES! Definitely! I love it!