For this blog post, I’m going to share a short review of The Original Tension Pact Perfect Cover that I’ve recently purchased from Qoo10.sg. I’ve always had big pores on my face so I wanted to try something that I can use to hide them. It’s been so long since I put anything on my face during day time. So, I tried. Here’s what I had to tell.
Who is it for:
- If you have big pores
- If you have uneven skin
- If you love Frida Kahlo’s makeup collection
What it claims (content from its product details):
- A perfect cover to help make a flawless skin with advanced covering benefit and light adherence.
- Double layer cover helps make a flawless skin by covering skin flaws such as wrinkle, big pores, and freckles.
- Lasting cover powder and moisturizing ingredient help last makeup for 24-hours.
- Containing natural moisturizing ingredient, it protects moisture on the skin and covers flaw without feathering.
How to use:
- Make sure that your skin is clean and dry before applying it.
- Get appropriate amount onto makeup puff and apply by gently patting the face following skin texture.
- Spread and blend evenly.
- The look – It is in floral and girly cover case with Frida Kahlo written at the center.
- It is like a liquid foundation in a pressed powder packaging.
- The effect – It’s good. It covers my big pores and blemishes. I just don’t like it when my face becomes oily. It makes it look even shinier.
- Will I recommend it? – For those who don’t have too oily skin, YES. But for those who do, you might want to consider trying matte pressed powder/foundation.