This is described as “Multi-sticks with built-in brushes for blending help to shape, contour, and define facial features”, which is true! I was surprised when I discovered this beautiful gem. I didn’t know it even existed! Well, I’m not a sucker for makeups so stuff like this really amuses me. I was so happy and excited when I saw this. I’ve read good reviews from those who actually use this product so that made me click on “Add to Cart” and purchased this. Here’s more.
Who is it for:
- If you are always on the go and want to do your makeup quickly
- If you don’t like carrying too much makeup on your bag
What it claims (content from its product details):
- Lively colors in a variety of shades for use as blush, highlight or contour
- Creamy texture adheres well to foundation without caking or clumping
- Built-in brush provides for easy, convenient blending
How to use:
- If you want to use it as a BLUSH: Apply on cheeks and cheekbones by tapping; blend out with the brush for a flushed, rosy cheek look
- If you want to use it as a CONTOUR:
- With a highlight shade, create dimension by applying color to the forehead, nose bridge, and collarbones
- With a contour shade, create the appearance of shadows by applying to the hairline, chin and décolleté
Once you’re done applying, use the brush on the other side to blend it over your face
- The look – It is a one cute coloring multi-stick. I love its sweet smell. There are 10 colors you can choose from – Pure Milk Tea, Honey Peach, Peanut Brown, Sweet Mocha, Coral Dressing, Orange Cookie, Vanilla Sparkle, Sugar Powder, Bubble Dress, and Rosy Angel.
- The effect – It is like applying a lipstick with a brush to assist in blending it on your cheeks! My friends don’t really notice it. I think it’s because of too much blending.
- Will I recommend it? – YES! Absolutely! I want to buy more!