I.LOVE.LIPSTICKS. That says it all. I can’t live without it. I can survive not putting any cosmetics on my face EXCEPT lipstick! At night I even apply lip balm to moisturize my lips. Hence this purchase!
My friend told me about this brand which sells a bunch of lippies, especially matte lipsticks. So we googled the website for Colourpop and then you know what happens next just by looking at the photo for this specific post. We’ve added 6 lippies to the cart and checked out! Days after a box of colourpop lippies are delivered to our doorstep.
Here’s a quick review about Colourpop’s Ultra Matte and Ultra Satin Lipsticks!
Who is it for:
- If you love lipsticks like me
- If you love everything about MAKEUP
- If you’re looking for matte lippies
What it claims (content from its product details):
For ULTRA MATTE LIPSTICK: “The boldest formula of our liquid lipsticks – in one smooth swipe, you’ll get the intense color payoff that dries down to a super matte, transfer-proof finish.”
For ULTRA SATIN LIPSTICK: “High pigmentation and a satin-matte finish in liquid lipstick form to keep your lips soft and comfy all day long.”
How to use:
You use it just like any regular lipstick! You twist and voila, there’s your lippie brush. Now go and enjoy it.
- The look – Its packaging is similar to a lip gloss stick.
- For the matte lippies, as it dries, it feels very dry. Good thing that it doesn’t stain my mugs/glasses as I drink. It doesn’t leave a kiss mark!
- For the satin lippies, LOVE how it make my lips gorgeous than ever. I love it!
Will I recommend it? – YES! Absolutely! I want to buy moooore!