I love perming my straight hair. One of the advantage of having curly or wavy hair is that you don’t need to always comb it. You can just use your fingers to style it perhaps with the help of a curling cream. I discovered Marc Anthony The Professional’s Strictly Curls cream from a friend who bought it because she just got her hair permed. She said it’s a good one so I purchased one for me and tried it. Is is a good one? Will I recommend it to others? Read and find out.
Who is it for:
- If you have wavy or perm hair
- If you want to style your straight hair into waves or curls
- If your hair is frizzy and coarse
What it claims:
- Moisturizes curly or wavy hair
- Softens and control strongwilled curls
- Controls most unruly and frizzy hair
How to use:
- After washing your hair, let it dry for a few minutes
- Apply curl styling cream from root to end scrunching hair
- Use your fingers to style on how you want it
- Allow to dry naturally
- The look – Its packaged in a cute yellow tube
- The effect – It holds the curls perfectly. I make sure that my hair is damp as I put the cream and style my wavy hair. I noticed that once dried, my hair’s texture is not as soft as I expected it to be. My curls feels and looks frizzy if I put too much of cream on my hair.
- Will I recommend it? – If you don’t mind the frizzy look and dry texture of your hair once this cream has been applied, then go ahead and buy one for yourself. But if you’re like me who wants a styling cream that gives natural looking and smooth curls, then this is a temporary cream that you can use while you haven’t found “the one”.