This post is about Sephora’s Honey Lip Scrub that was given to me by a sweet friend. I haven’t really notice the effect of this lippie so I can’t really tell if it’s a good product especially for those who are having the same dilemma that I have – dry lips. Anyway, read on my short review about it.
Who is it for:
- If you have dry lips
- If you want to exfoliate and softens your lips
What it claims:
- It nourishes, heals, and sooth troubled lips
- It exfoliates and soften dry lips
How to use:
- Apply to your lips
- Use 1-2 times a week
- The effect – Its has sugar like crystals that helps in exfoliating lips. The scent is somewhat similar to a perfume. I can’t comment much about the effect because I’ve used it for 4 times and I don’t see much difference on my lips.
- Will I recommend it? – Yes. Why not? It’s an affordable lip scrub from Sephora. Just make sure you don’t overuse it. It’s not recommended to ALWAYS exfoliate. Isn’t it?