Do you love using organic products? Well, if yes, this one’s a must buy.
I have dry lips which made me search and buy for lip balms and creams that can help me bring back my soft lips that enables me to wear any kind of lipstick that I want. I previously used a hydrating lip balm of The Body Shop but unfortunately it’s out of stock. So I went to BHG (a department store here in Singapore) to check if there’s a good alternative that I can try.
As I start looking at the organic products I found this. A vanilla lip balm made with shea butter that promise to nourish and moisten any lip type. So I purchased one. How is it? Read and find out.
Who is it for:
- If you have dry lips
- If you love organic lip balm
What it claims:
- It nourishes, heals, and sooth troubled lips
How to use:
- Apply to your lips
- Use as often as necessary
- The effect – It’s a white non-glossy stick. Once applied it does not give you the glossy look and feel just like a regular lip balm or lip gloss. There’s no vanilla scent.
- Will I recommend it? – If you love using organic products then this is a must try. I prefer lip balms that hydrates my lips at the same time giving it a glossy look.