Recently I noticed that my lips are so dry and its a bit itchy when I don’t put lip balm or oil on it. So I decided to try this facial cleanser that is originally bought for my boyfriend. Anyway, after using it for few weeks I noticed that it’s slowly healing my dry lips and so far I don’t see any breakouts on my face. So, if you’re into tea tree products, give it a try. Here’s my quick review about it.
Who is it for:
- If you have acne prone skin
- If your face is oily
- If your skin is dry
What it claims:
- It removes impurities
- It clears and prevent blemishes
- It removes excess sebum without over drying it
- It hydrates skin
How to use:
- Splash cold/warm water and put ample amount of the facial wash
- Gently massage on face and neck in small upward circular strokes (avoid eye area)
- Rinse off with clean water
- The look – Its in a green glass bottle which I find cute.
- The effect – I’ve been using it for a few weeks so I can’t tell much about its effect. I just noticed that somehow it is helping me cure my dry lips. Overall, a must try especially if you have sensitive skin.