During our travel in Korea, we’ve seen a lot of cosmetic brands that are offering promotions for their beauty products. Skinfood is widely known in Korea and in other parts of the globe as a good brand so I googled which products do people especially ladies purchase. Which are the bestsellers? Well, I guess, I found one. Read on.
Who is it for:
- If you have dull and dry skin
- If you have oily skin
- If you have uneven skin tone
What it claims:
- It moisturizes skin
- It helps to whiten and even out skin tone
How to use:
- Wash your face with your choice of facial cleanser
- Make sure your skin is dry before applying this product
- Pour ample amount of toner to a cotton ball
- Spread the toner on your face and neck
- The look – It’s a red ‘chubby’ bottle
- The smell – It has a mild sweet scent
- The effect – Great! I love it! It helps even out my skin tone. It’s good for my sensitive skin. No breakouts or allergies.