I’m a simple girl. I don’t usually put cosmetics on my face. Lipstick. Just lipstick. I don’t also use various skin care products because I have sensitive skin. Way back in high school I used to apply this whitening cream on my face but after some time I had skin allergy because of it. So I stopped. I decided to avoid facial care products that are out in the market and being advertised by celebrities.
Then I discovered Qoo10.sg where I can search various products with a lot of buyer reviews as well. Being a fan of anything Korean, I found myself checking out this beauty section with a lot of cosmetic brands which I find interesting. Then I saw something! A facial mask with numerous good reviews from the buyers who purchased and tried the mask. I added it to my cart as soon as I finished reading 80% of the customer feedbacks. I proceeded to pay and completed my order.
A few days later, it came. It is similar to a clay (which is why they name it like that, perhaps?) and it comes with a spatula that you can use to spread it to your face. It’s somewhat messy but I didn’t mind. So, here’s my review for Skin & Lab’s Dr. Pore Tightening Glacial Clay Facial Mask (100 ml).
Who is it for:
- If you have acne-prone skin
- If you have large pores
- If you have oily skin
- If you want to maintain your good looking skin
- If you have acne-prone areas such as chest or neck
What it claims:
- Eliminates acne-causing skin waste and oil
- Strengthen the pore walls and tightens the pores
- Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Bacterial
- Firm up sagged, weak, and sensitive skin
- Balance the hydration level – no drying out
How to use:
- Wash your face with your facial cleanser
- Make sure that you dry your face before applying this product
- Apply enough amount of the mask (avoiding direct eye area)
- After 10 to 15 minutes rinse it off with warm water
- The look – it’s a green clay which is a bit sticky when touched
- The smell – clay? It’s not bad, though.
- The effect – perfect! After weeks of using it every night before going to bed, I noticed that I didn’t have breakouts or skin allergies while using it. The oiliness of my skin has lessened. My large pores are somewhat improved.